Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 2, 2009

A few pics from June & July

I recently returned from a great trip to Colorado with my family. And Andrew and I are currently in Florida right now enjoying the beach with his family. I'll put pictures of those trips in a different post, but here are a few pictures from before I left.


Playing putt-putt with our friend Matt who just moved back to Florida to work with a church. We miss you Matt!

Andrew holding Baby Jack Moore.

Brandon, Ashley (Aven in the belly) & Andrew

Kevin and Ginny over for dinner

Bryan and Holly (Ginny's sister)

Me holding Jack at our 4th of July party with church.

Me with baby Grant Pellowe, Ginny & Jack, Leigh & Greta


Loving holding baby Grant. He's so precious!


Playing some cornhole

Caitlin, Judith & me


No comments: