Andrew and I had such a wonderful time in Oklahoma visiting my family. I wish we could have stayed longer. We got to watch Oklahoma State beat Texas A & M! What a great game. My cousin is on the pom squad at OSU, so it was fun to see her perform during the game. I really enjoyed seeing so many cousins, aunts, uncles and my grandparents. It had been over a year since I had seen them. My mom even got to come to Oklahoma while we were there. It was nice to see her too!! I hope that I can make another trip out to see everyone. I love them all so much.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Oklahoma Trip
Andrew and I had such a wonderful time in Oklahoma visiting my family. I wish we could have stayed longer. We got to watch Oklahoma State beat Texas A & M! What a great game. My cousin is on the pom squad at OSU, so it was fun to see her perform during the game. I really enjoyed seeing so many cousins, aunts, uncles and my grandparents. It had been over a year since I had seen them. My mom even got to come to Oklahoma while we were there. It was nice to see her too!! I hope that I can make another trip out to see everyone. I love them all so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment