This past weekend, my brother and sister-in-law flew up from Memphis to spend some time with us in Louisville. I loved having them here!! My brother can always make me laugh like nobody else can! He's one of the funniest people I know. We took them to see Churchill Downs and then went to the Muhammad Ali museum. My brother loves boxing, so I think he thoroughly enjoyed the exhibits. They were able to come to church with us on Sunday morning. Andrew was leading worship that morning, so I was glad that they could hear him. I wish they lived here and could come to church with us all the time! Karson and Michelle got to meet some of our friends up here. We did a lot of eating and hanging out. I hope they can come back for another visit soon.
***So I noticed that I'm wearing the same clothes as I was in the photos from the Oklahoma trip. I do own other shirts..I promise. :) Haha.

1 comment:
YAY for Churchill Downs!!!!! :) FUN! I'm glad you're getting to do some of the fun stuff Louisville has to offer! I have never even been to the Muhammad Ali Museum or even the Bat Factory! Count on natives not to see everything, but I'm glad you're doing those things! You look adorable as always! Don't worry about those clothes, I do the same thing! :)
Post a Comment