Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 24, 2008

Back in Black




It's been a little while since I've updated this blog. We've been staying busy here in Louisville. We have some very generous friends at our church who gave us this set of patio furniture. It was faded from the sun, so after 15 cans of spray paint, I had it looking like new. I just love it. My mom surprised me by having the cushions sent to me early. They were supposed to be a Christmas present. I love having comfy furniture to sit on outside. The weather has turned very cold here, so I guess I'll have to wait until spring to enjoy it more.

After I finished painting the furniture, I guess I still had the painting bug. My mom came up for several days and we decided to paint my kitchen cabinets black. It was quite a project but went much faster with two people. I'm so happy my mom was willing and ready to tackle my kitchen. I'm very pleased with the way it turned out. I really think it modernized our kitchen tons. Hmmmm...what can I paint next???


3 comments:

Karen said...

you could coem to the 'Boro again and paint my kitchen...hehe:) It looks great!

It was so awesome to see you Kolby..you guys are really missed!

Karen said...

to answer your question....yes, all you do is exactly what I did on my blog and then you can tag others to do the same:)

Ginny said...

I LOVE the kitchen. I'm so glad I got to see it in person! It looks fabulous! Thanks again for hosting such a beautiful shower for me in your lovely home. :) Love you!!!