Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Another Wonderful Shower!

The week after the Germantown shower, my mom and I headed to Atlanta for another fabulous shower. We picked Andrew up along the way. It was a quick trip but was great to see his family! We got so many wonderful things for Kinley! I've felt a little overwhelmed at all these gifts and blessings that have poured in from people. As I see all these adorable outfits, I just try to imagine little Kinley in them. With each passing day, we get closer and closer to meeting her. I can't wait to see what she will look like, but I'm a little nervous about this whole parenting thing. Fortunately, I know lots of moms who I can call for advice!!! I'm sure I will need it. Here are some pictures from the fun shower in Atlanta!

The cute sign one of the hostesses made!

Me with the "grandmas."

The fabulous hostesses!

My cousin and her husband were able to come to the shower.



I'm sure Andrew will need this book!

My sister-in-law who did a great job writing down all the gifts!



1 comment:

Karen said...

Yay!! What fun! First of all...BEAUTIFUL cake! Second, Everytime I hear Kinley's name I love it even more...so beautiful and unique. Third, I saw the book you guys got...it is AWESOME. Read it together...it is soooo good and let it soak in. She will be big before you know it. I hope you are feeling well...you look beautiful Kolby!