On November 6 we had another amazing shower that my dear friends from church hosted. They did such a wonderful job with decorations, games and food. My mom drove up for the weekend. It's always great to have her here. She helped me get all the gifts organized and put away. Andrew and I have been blessed beyond measure!! Kinley has everything that she will need. We are getting so anxious to meet our little girl. It could really happen any day now. It's so hard to be in this place of not knowing what day it may happen and just wondering all the time if I will go into labor any time soon. I'm very nervous about the labor and delivery part and about becoming a parent but I have all this anticipation and excitement of seeing the face of our little girl. I just want to meet this little person that has been growing inside of me. I want to see the little feet that have been kicking me!! I just try to imagine all her little features. I cant wait!!
Thursday, November 25, 2010
A Fabulous Fall
These past few months have been very eventful and fun-filled with birthdays, showers and work! I've been super busy trying to wrap up the magazine before Kinley's arrival, and I've neglected the blog. We met Bennett Moore (Kevin and Ginny's little boy) in early October after he was about a week or so old. We got to celebrate my dear friend Caitlin's 30th birthday the end of October. We went to an Italian restaurant for dinner and put silly mustaches on our faces and sprayed our hair gray. Then we went roller skating afterwards. As much as I wanted to skate, I thought it would be best if I just watched! We had another birthday to celebrate on October 30-our good friend Joanna.
On November 6 we had another amazing shower that my dear friends from church hosted. They did such a wonderful job with decorations, games and food. My mom drove up for the weekend. It's always great to have her here. She helped me get all the gifts organized and put away. Andrew and I have been blessed beyond measure!! Kinley has everything that she will need. We are getting so anxious to meet our little girl. It could really happen any day now. It's so hard to be in this place of not knowing what day it may happen and just wondering all the time if I will go into labor any time soon. I'm very nervous about the labor and delivery part and about becoming a parent but I have all this anticipation and excitement of seeing the face of our little girl. I just want to meet this little person that has been growing inside of me. I want to see the little feet that have been kicking me!! I just try to imagine all her little features. I cant wait!!

On November 6 we had another amazing shower that my dear friends from church hosted. They did such a wonderful job with decorations, games and food. My mom drove up for the weekend. It's always great to have her here. She helped me get all the gifts organized and put away. Andrew and I have been blessed beyond measure!! Kinley has everything that she will need. We are getting so anxious to meet our little girl. It could really happen any day now. It's so hard to be in this place of not knowing what day it may happen and just wondering all the time if I will go into labor any time soon. I'm very nervous about the labor and delivery part and about becoming a parent but I have all this anticipation and excitement of seeing the face of our little girl. I just want to meet this little person that has been growing inside of me. I want to see the little feet that have been kicking me!! I just try to imagine all her little features. I cant wait!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment