Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 1, 2008

For Old Time's Sake

Tonight was my last night at FSM. Kolby will be here a couple more weeks, but I'm going to try to head up to Louisville next Sunday afternoon. It was good to spend one more night with the students. I'm looking forward to the last hang out with my FSM small group this Thursday, and a Community Group send-off Wednesday. That's if I can dig my way out from under this pile of boxes by then...

I have a to-do list a mile long... Call the mortgage banker, find a job, apply for scholarships, etc... etc... etc... The next few weeks are going to go by quick, but Kolby and I are excited to begin the next chapter in our lives! We know there is a lot to come over the next few years.
Kolby and me at the Seminary Preview Weekend

1 comment:

Karen said...

Congratulations on EVERYTHING you guys! We love you and can't wait to celebrate the new beginning of this chapter in your lives tomorrow night!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!