Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 23, 2008

We Are In!

Well it has definitely been a whirlwind of a week!! My parents came up to Murfreesboro on Wednesday night and we spent all day Thursday loading up the UHAUL!! After we cleaned up the apartment, we headed to Louisville, KY. We closed on the condo on Friday morning and began unloading. We had four guys from Fellowship Louisville show up to help us unload. That was a huge blessing. Those guys were amazing!! They had our truck unloaded in about 45 minutes. I can't even describe how grateful we were to have them, especially since we were on the second floor. My parents were such a huge help as well. We spent the rest of the weekend unpacking boxes. We still have a long way to go, but this place is actually pretty livable. My dad and Andrew put together our new dining room table (that I love!!) and they installed a new light fixture. I will post pictures soon. I'll continue unpacking today and getting more and more settled. We've already met several of our neighbors. If anyone is traveling through Louisville, please feel free to stop in and see us!

2 comments:

Joshua Baker Watson said...

So excited for you all. I can't believe you are already there. Time flies. We miss you and can't wait to see you again soon.

Karen said...

can't wait to see pics!!:)

...and that new table! Love you guys!