Happy First Day of College Football! This should be a national holiday. No really, I'm serious. I love this time of year. My Gators kickoff against Hawaii on Saturday, and I'll be parked in front of a TV to watch!
This week has had its ups and downs. We are still praying with and for our friends back in Murfreesboro. Classes have been stressful and the workload is starting to catch up with me. I'll write my first paper this weekend. Today started with a slightly flat tire and that set the tone for the day. Kolby started her Seminary Wives class tonight and her Women's Bible study this morning. She's got a full schedule on her plate and will be keeping up with me on the workload!
Tomorrow we're going to hitch a ride with some friends from church to Memphis for the holiday weekend. We're excited to get to meet our new nephew finally! Wilson Russell Conway was born a couple weeks ago and this is our first chance to get to Memphis and see him.
That's it for us for now. Off to bed with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You have to find someone at FBC Louisville that can take my place for when your cars break! :)
Hope you had an awesome trip to Memphis...looking forward to reading about it and seeing pics of the new Conway heir.
Post a Comment