Today was my first day of seminary. It felt like kindergarten all over again (see above). I didn't really know what to expect, but I was excited to start. The day flew by.

I have a lot to read and am still excited about all the things to learn. I've got some great professors and really look forward to getting to know them and learning from them.
It's going to take some getting used to the early mornings. I'm really trying to start being more intentionally disciplined. I am refocusing in my time with the Lord, not only in making the time, but also in how I spend the time, what I'm accomplishing, and what the Lord is working out in me. I am really concentrating my thoughts on the local church and trying to think through the context of the early church and what I can learn from it.

We're still enjoying Louisville. Sunday night I went with a friend and took the pictures above of the bridge to Indiana and the city.

1 comment:
Wow, another great shot of my hometown... how I miss it! :)
Post a Comment