but once Andrew starts school in August, he has no time!
Saturday, July 10, 2010
June Happenings
I can't believe it's JULY!!! Where is this summer going? Andrew and I didnt have too much time to recover after our trip to Africa and Italy! We had a friend's wedding the weekend we returned. It was a beautiful wedding and the bride was gorgeous! The next weekend, we made a super quick trip down to Memphis to see my family. We had a great time playing with my niece and nephews and telling my family about our trip. I had another appointment with the doctor and June 15 and got to hear that wonderful heartbeat again! I just love it. Here are some pictures from this past month's events!



Andrew starting to put a crib together! Yes, I know it's a little early,
but once Andrew starts school in August, he has no time!
but once Andrew starts school in August, he has no time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Love seeing Kolby's little belly! So happy for you guys! Miss you!
I am just so so excited for you guys Kolby!! Yay...the crib is up...hooray! What fun. I cannot wait to find out what little Nordine baby is! Love you guys tons!
You look TOO CUTE! Wish we could have caught up more today, let's do lunch soon. MISS YOU!
That crib looks full size? Is it??
Post a Comment